Day 3: In-House Reporting and Client Presentations
Data analysis and client reporting
This class focuses on various reporting options, including analytical and global reporting (primarily used for in-house purposes), how to export data to create custom analyses, and how to create and use client presentations as your primary client communication tool. You will receive in-depth training on using Presentation Studio to create and customize professional-looking reports with content that will resonate with clients, reinforce your brand, and underscore the value of your firm.
This class is best suited for:
- Anyone responsible for overall report design and production
- Anyone who exports data from PortfolioCenters® for use with another application
- Anyone managing the design and content of client presentations
A good understanding of the content covered in the Day 1 and Day 2 curricula is especially helpful for this class.
- Designing and customizing analytical and global reports
- Streamlining processes with report profiles and batch printing
- Exporting data for analysis
- Understanding Client Presentations and Presentation Studio
- Building element libraries in Presentation Studio
- Creating and customizing client presentations, pages, and performance date ranges