Get more reporting and billing options with PortfolioCenter 5.7—customize dynamic date ranges and calculate management fees based on average portfolio value. This version is also certified for use with the Windows 8 operating system.
Custom Date Ranges
Now you can select custom performance reporting periods for static date ranges, as well as dynamic date range collections, which update automatically on Client Presentations to help you save time at quarter-end.
Average Value Billing
In addition to the available billing calculations in Presentation Studio, you can choose from new average value billing options including average daily balance and average monthly balance.
System Support and Scalability
PortfolioCenter 5.7 supports the latest technology with certification for the Windows® 8 operating system. It also improves operational efficiency with settings that give you faster and more targeted data exports.
Access these documents and resources to help you take advantage of the new features.
- Creating Customized Date Range Collections in Presentation Studio
- Understanding the Calculation of Average Value Billing
- Transitioning from Standard Billing Scenarios to Average Value Billing Scenarios Checklist
- Reading the Average Value Billing Missing Prices Report
- Billing Scenario—Average Daily Billing at Tiered Rates
- Billing Scenario—Average Monthly Billing at Tiered Rates
- Page Specifications—Billing Statement Page
- Page Specifications—Average Value Billing Calculation Audit Page