PortfolioCenter® 220.127.116.11 Upgrade
- You must be logged in to the computer as an administrator to install the application.
- PortfolioCenter databases are not available during the install process so make sure all users have logged out of the system and that you have backed up all databases before starting the process.
- This installation may require an update to Microsoft® SQL Server® 2014 express, a required component for PortfolioCenter. If the update is required, you may be prompted to restart the computer. After you restart the computer, you must manually restart the PortfolioCenter installation to complete the process.
Download and Install PortfolioCenter 18.104.22.168 (1.8 GB)
- Click the button below to download the installation file. When the file download dialog opens, click Save to save it to an easily accessible location on your computer, such as the desktop.
- Browse to where you saved the PortfolioCenter installation file. Double-click it to open the extraction dialog.
- Click Unzip to extract the files to the specified folder. This process might take a few minutes.
- Click OK when you receive the message stating that the files unzipped successfully, then click the Close button in the extraction dialog.
- Open the PortfolioCenter upgrade folder and double-click setup.exe. Follow the prompts to install PortfolioCenter and all required components.
- When the upgrade is complete, click Finish to exit the setup.